Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Catch Up Time

WEll what a few weeks it has been since my last post and everyone seems to be doing fine.  I don't even know where to start it has been a busy Summer!  My Parents came down around the 5th of July and my mom just decided to stay a bit, she is still here!  It has been nice having another adult in the house, and someone to watch the kids so I can do commissary trips and errands.  For those of you who don't know I am finishing up my Bachelors and I will be done December 5th!  You don't know how excited this makes me!  I have been trying to finish this for 10 years now.  Speaking of 10 years in about 7 days will be mine and Steven's 10th anniversary!  It has been 10 great years and I don't know what I would do without him, he is just what I need and the perfect person for me.  We have 3 beautiful children to show for 10 years and another on the way should be born by the end of January.  We are excited!!!  I always wanted a big family growing up an almost only child with a brother who was 12 years older than me.  I love our family and can't wait to see what another little Coston will bring.
Last week Carlie tried out for a Missoula Children's Theater Play and got a part as a Aristocrat!  She had a ball last week going to rehearsels and singing all the new song's.  She also met a bunch of kids that live in our community and have some of the same interests which is awesome.  She saw a few at church yesterday and they all had that "yeah we are cool" look on their face!  She did two performances on Saturday and some of our friends got to come out and support her and I really appreciated it!  Thanks Rachel, Kate, Clare and Jamie.  You girls rock!
It has been a long day so this is all for now but I promise to write more soon!
Enjoy the pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment