Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ok ok so it is week FIVE!!!

What a week it was, we headed down to North Carolina with my best friend Rachel and her 3 little ones.  So yes that is 6 kids, 2 moms and 1 dog!  Poor Doodle got things dropped on her and a little bitty place to lay but she didn't seem to complain too much!
We had a blast at my parents house, we played outside, we went to a pool went to the children's museum, went to the mountains to a park where the kids played in the creek ( I think this was my favorite), we had Carlie's 9th Birthday party with friends and family, came home then had another Suprise party for Carlie with all her Maryland friends.  It was a good week.  Bubba had his first ride on a lawnmower this week with Grandaddy boy did he enjoy that!  I couldn't get him off every time Granddaddy would come near me to get him he would say uh uh and hold on to Granddaddy.  He is such a funny little boy.  The kids loved Grandma's of course who wouldn't with all those toys!  Grandma always has good snacks too!  She had bought everything for us as usual.  She is awesome!
On Tuesday Doodle did something and she hurt her back, I took her to the vet because she was really in pain, while trying to get in the car she yelped, and I tried to help her and she yelped more.  We got to the vet and that rotten dog showed no signs of anything being wrong with her!!  She let the vet move her legs and push on her back and made me look like an idiot, the vet gave her some pain meds anyway, then while trying to get in the car she did the same thing!  I was so mad!!!!
Getting home Sunday night the toughest part of the trip was having to unpack, you see my wonderful husband usually does that part!  I hate it!  The worst part about traveling is having to unload and put away!  Monday was good though the kids slept in and I had to be quiet all day about the surprise that night!  I made cupcakes, and homemade macaroni and cheese, and had Miss Becky come get everything to set up!  Carlie had no clue, the kid is totally clueless!  She believes everything I say she asked me what the cupcakes were for I said I thought we would just bring them to the pool and share with our friends she said okay!  I think if I told her that the sky was orange she would believe me!  I was happy that some of our old friends got to come, Nicole and her family came and so did Lissie and hers.  IT was good to see them and have them share another Birthday with us.
The hardest part for me right now with Steven being gone is at nights I just want someone here to talk to and hang out with.  It also breaks my heart when Bubba talks about him!  The other day at the pool Bubba saw a man that had a hairy chest like Steven (sorry babe)  and Bubba said Dadu Dadu and was shouting for him!  I said that isn't Dadu Baby and he said my dadu my dadu!  I just wanted to cry!  Poor boy he needs his Dadu!  He takes this Thomas book that STeven prerecorded the story too everywhere and he doesn't want his sisters to mess with it.  It is sweet, I just hope that he continues to think of him as often as he does.
Well that is it for week 5 enjoy the pics from NC they are awesome!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dadu needs his buba also...oh well....I guess I'll just have to wait another year or so.

    ReplyDelete