Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Week number 4 one month down!

WEll it has been a month since Dadu left and we have been busy!  I am trying to get in a routine with the kids one that will keep me sane and keep them happy.  I am struggling with the bedtime thing now that it is Summer.  Should I let them stay up a little extra?  I think it all depends on how they sleep in the morning!  Carlie had her last day of school this week she wasn't sad like last year I think she is actually glad to be out for the Summer, third grade was rough for her, and she had some hard times with math and science this year.  She is a smart kid though and I have all faith that in fourth grade she will do great!  Grandma Joyce and Austin came up this week and spent some time with us, it was nice to have them here.  The kids had a great time and I was able to get some running around done without three little tagalongs!  We went to Ocean City on Tuesday it was so much fun I love it there.  The kids rode rides, had fries and ice cream, and played on the beach for three hours.  They were so tired on the way home!  The day before we left for North Carolina Sofia had a Soccer party and she got her first trophy she was so proud!!  She is going to be my little soccer star!  I am cutting this one short because for week 5 I have lots to say!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment