Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week Three Another one bites the Dust!

So this week has been full of hot days and sun bathing at the pool at our house and the big pool.  WE have gotten into somewhat of a groove this week, it has been rough thought the children have decided to get up earlier and earlier each morning it seems like.  So I have been going to bed earlier and earlier every day.  Friday night I sat on the couch at 7:15 and I don't remember what happened next but I woke up around 9 panicing because I had schoolwork to do.  Yes I am finishing up my degree and will be done in December!  I have doubled up right now on classes so I can take a two week break in August to go to the beach for two weeks.  I have had a lot of schoolwork this week and juggling that with kids, and school, and whatever else life throws at me it has been a very tiring week.
Bubba had an eye dr apt on Friday, he has amblyopia which is pretty much a lazy eye, he will have to wear a patch on the good eye for an hour a day for a while to see if that will correct itself.  If it isn't corrected by age 4 he will have surgery to correct it.
I am signing Sofia up for preschool at a church for the fall she will have her own class and she will love having something that is just hers, and Bubba will love having the time to play with his trains without Sofia  taking them and hiding them.  Bubba has turned into a train lover the past few weeks and he will play with a train and the tracks for hours as long as Sofia will allow him.
Carlie has her last day of 3rd grade tomorrow and she is excited she has her outfit all laid out Hat, sunshades and dress all matching!  I will put those pictures on for next week!  I will be taking her in the morning and then going to eat lunch with her on her last day.  Steven's Mom and Austin are up for the week so I am going to get some things done this week that I normally would put off because I don't want to drag three kids around!  I am also going on a date with Carlie this week, she is having a rough time with Steven being gone, she acts all tough but the minute she gets thinking about it she has an emotional breakdown, she had two today!  She is going to miss that attention that only her Daddy can give her they have a special bond, and she has a missing place in her heart for him it is written all over her face.
Church today was good, I enjoyed the message and the music as always.  There was a family in our church that lost their whole house in a fire they weren't home but their pets were so they lost their home and their pets.  The church is really great about reaching out to families in the community and helping them and they were asking for donations of gift cards.  I had two in my wallet and gave them to them I hope that they can use them, I will keep that family in my prayers.  I can't imagine losing everything like that, what would you do?
Ok now to why this post is entitled, "Another one Bites the Dust"  Bubba is having a rough time yesterday and a birthday party he got plummetted on to the ground by 5-7 kids as they were doing a game, and he has a huge goose egg on his forehead, then tonight while trying to get into the bathroom his lovely sister had walked out of the shower dripping wet, (which she has been told hundreds of times not to do) and he fell flat on the back of his head!  I asked Grandma ,"Is he going to make it?"  I worry about him he is the baby and the girls are so careless sometimes!  I feel bad for him.  Oh and a few weeks ago Sofia would do her normal thing and push him down or hit him or whatever she is in the mood for that day and he would do nothing but cry now the little guy is fighting back and he is back for avengens!!!!!!  They had a knock down drag out fight yesterday morning!  They were both throwing punches and Sofia finally stopped because he was hitting harder!  I don't know what to do with these two!
So week three is come and gone!  I wish Steven were here to witness all the madness that goes on in just one week, there is so much I didn't write about!  Well till next week

2 comments: